Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sailing again...

Soooo, I had a Nautical stamp set planned to release in March, but it was bumped to April, so you can look forward to seeing a really fun nautical theme set coming out very soon.  I can't wait to show it to you!

I love how Laurie created her sailboat in one color!  It really stand out among the navy papers.  It's awesome how she tied the kraft color into the banner to balance it out - perfect card!


Karolyn's card has me smiling all over :)
LOVE the peeking sun, love the subtle waves of water and LOVE the paper choices!!


 Eeeeeek!  That vellum water is fabulous!!!  These colors really warms my heart, I am soooo drawn to this card!  Seriously love every inch of Emily's card :)


You still have time to apply to be our guest designer.  HERE are the details.

Have a wonderful day!
xx Kim

7 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love the one with the underwater fish. So creative!!!
    And thanks for letting me know about the nautical release. I was going to buy a nautical set later this week. Now I'm going to wait for the Paper Smooches one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a nautical stamp set?! Kim, I cannot wait for that! I love it already!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just purchased a nautical themed baby gift and this set would go perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY! Laurie's card is AMAZING! LOOOOOOOVE the navy and kraft together! LOVE the papers Karolyn used and that vellum sea by Emily is FAB! LOVE LOVE LOVE it all:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so fantastic! Can't wait to see the nautical set!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.