Friday, March 8, 2013

True Stamp

I am teaching a BUNCH of techniques in my online class tomorrow.  It's not too late to sign up.  REGISTER HERE

Use the code CREATE to get $20.00 off - woohoooo!

Here are eight cards that I created using technique squares that I am teaching in my class...so if you would like to learn how I make something...check out the class tomorrow :)

stamp: I Heart Art


 stamps: Daisies & Paisleys


stamps: Leafy Greens, Bold Blooms, Word Up


stamps: Daisies & Paisleys, Word Up, Leafy Greens, Bold Blooms
die: Notebook Scallop


stamps: Primrose wood mount (also Pretty Momma stamp set), Good Gab, Streamers,
die: Streamers dies


stamps: Gently SeasonedSentiment Sampler


stamps:  Leafy Greens, Bold Blooms, Qwick Qwips


stamps: Chit Chat, Bold Blooms


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope to "see" you tomorrow
xx Kim

8 comments:

  1. These cards look fabulous. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Can't wait for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet cards, with lots of techniques!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look amazing! I see lots of cool techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOOOOOOODNESS! These are GORGEOUS and SOOOOOOO AMAZING! I love that double stamped flower card!! LOVE the tree! LOVE the papers on all of them! LOVE them ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!! Hope you had a fabulous day in class!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all amazing but the third and fourth are my faces. Love how you embossed the die cut negative on the fourth one!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.