Monday, May 27, 2013

A special promo

starting with today, PS is joining up with Scor-Pal to bring you tons of inspiration!

But first, I'd like to send my most sincere "Thank You" to those who have given their lives in service to their country.  Thank you who have served and are currently serving...I feel safer knowing you are there, protecting us.

You can see projects designed by their talented designers using our stamps at the Scor-Pal blog and I will send you to our designers blogs to see their Scor-Pal projects.  It will be a FUN week!

Thursday is our DT blog hop - make sure to check back on that day for your chance to win a Scor-Buddy!

Please visit these two girls to see their Scor-Pal projects

Heidi Van Laar
Kalyn Kepner
and here are projects created by Heidi and Kalyn as well.

Heidi used out Shopping Bag die...don't you just LOVE those hearts???


Kalyn's card is soooo pretty!  I love that chipboard flower cluster!  Beyond adorable :)  She combined our Digits dies and Numbers dies.


I hope you enjoy your day
Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day :)
xx Kim

24 comments:

  1. Love the bag with the hearts pouring out. I have the longest shopping list for dies and stamps. Now I have to find them at the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the card! And I have always wished for a scor-pal :) Thanks for sharing.*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the samples today especially on Heidi's and Kalyn's blogs. Gorgeous examples to share. And thanks for the chance at a score pal. I don't own one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for co-sponsoring this promotion! The cards are sure cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really darling! I love how cute the shopping bag die is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are wonderful!
    http://www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cards are out of this world as they always are--so professional!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute bag with the hearts out of it. The other is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHH! These cards are super cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE Kayln's card!

    HOOOOORAY for a fun promo! Headed over to their blogs now:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that gift bag with the hearts and the Baby card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards, the hearts coming out of the gift bag is so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the hearts, love the numbers - love both these cards - each one just screams -open me! I would be proud to give either one of these cards away!! Thanks so much for the fun chance to see you guys hook up with Scor-Pal!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How darling. I love both cards. the hearts coming out of the bag is a clever idea. I love the soft colors in the second card. Wonderful images. Fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such Pretty cards :)

    I am so glad I stumbled onto this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both are gorgeous cards, each with their own personality.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.