Friday, May 3, 2013

How bout...

some Retail Therapy?

Tomorrow is National Scrapbook Day!  I am sure you will find plenty of sales :)


There is a striped "box" on this stamp set that can also be used as a gift bag.  Laura and a couple of other designers used it as a tool to create a pattern - very cool!!  I love Laura's color choices...and those little sequins add the perfect touch :)


Karolyn stamped a fabulous border with multiple images and ink colors.  A simply stated sentiment and gorgeous bow is the perfect way to complete this beautiful card.


Have a GREAT day!!
xo
Kim

6 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHH MY! I just love love love this stamp set-- I love shopping and shoes!!! I can't wait to get it inky!! I think I might CASE that card by Karolyn! ADORABLE:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, I'm really loving these!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.