Saturday, May 11, 2013

Oh my...

check out these die cards...

Kalyn's card just makes me happy.  What a wonderful concept for a birthday or celebration!  Great job with masking too...she really knocked this one out of the park!  She used our Shopping Bag die.  All of our designers did an amazing job with this die...I am thrilled to show them off!


Heidi used our Number and Digits dies. I am intrigued to know if the numbers are a soft grey paper or if she cut them from vellum...hmmm, looks like I will need to watch her blog to see if she shares how she created this cool card!  LOVE that glittered number!


Have a good one!
msmooches!
Kim

6 comments:

  1. Love the shopping bag card, adorable!!!! And the digits card is very cool, love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Shall It is also a nice card.
    Card design great numbers.
    From Japan.
    Ryoma Sakamoto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title of your post is about right - OH MY!
    Kayln about made me weep her card is so gorgeous. And what a clever idea to make the glittery 9, Heidi. This card would be so fun for kiddos! Thanks for the inspiration, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards! Wonderful creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY! Both birthday cards are AMAZING! I LOVE the idea of a birthday bag full of balloons!! FUN! And that digit card-- SOOOOOOO FAB! LOVE the glittered number! I'm BLOWN away again:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.