Friday, May 31, 2013

Our last day with Scor-Pal

its been so much fun!!

I have two more cute designers with Scor-Pal proojects to share:

Karolyn Loncon
Laura Bassen

 Don't forget to stop by the Scor-Pal blog today.

I will announce the winner of the Scor-Buddy on Saturday, so stop on back.

Great news - we received our die shipment and expect a stamp shipment today.  I will send a newsletter tonight to let you know about all of our restocked items!

But I can tell you that Digits Dies are HERE!  There is a crazy amount of interest in them....so I am glad they are back in stock.

Karolyn used the Numbers dies along with the Digits dies - they look AWESOME together!!  I am sure she used a cut file for the grad cap.  Perfect timing for this card :)


Laura rocked the Think Fast stamps and dies!  Here coloring is swoon-worthy (drool-worthy too)


TONIGHT is release night - yayyyy!  (at midnight eastern time)
So, why not share our entire release with you???
I hope you love what we have been up to :)

I can let you in on a little secret.  We will have a mid-release that includes dies for our June stamps.  I would have loved to release them on June first, but I just couldn't make that happen.  Some things are out of our hands :)  I will let you know with each stamp set what you can expect to be able to purchase on June 14th.

Please welcome...
STAMPS
Briny Blue
1 - large fish dies (four)
2 - small fish dies (four)
 
Crystal Clear
1 - jar and lid dies
2 - inside of jar die to make a shaker
3 - vases dies
Green Thumb
1 -  watering can and rain boot dies
2 - veggies dies (four)
TAM stamp set.
Off the Charts
no coordinating dies
Chart Toppers
3 x 4 stamp set to coordinate with Off the Charts
no coordinating dies
DIES
Clouds
 Onsie
 
Thanks Word
Word Bubbles

I hope you are as excited as I am :)
Thank you so much for stopping by
Love ya!!
Kim



36 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! The new stamps are just amazing!!! Love them all!! Can't wait to see all the matching dies too! And speaking of dies, the new ones are equally amazing! Thanks for sharing them Kim! Both cards above are awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Limitless creativity - that's what I see here daily, and it only amps up when new release time comes around! I'm astounded by everything - dies and stamps (new and old), as well as gorgeous, unique cards. So much talent in one place. WOW! Looking forward to shopping!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new stamps and dies. What time does tonight's release begin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the release is at midnight Mountain time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ack...it's actually midnight Eastern time...so sorry..my brain is a bit overloaded at the moment ;)

      Delete
  5. Wow! Fabulous cards! And can't wait for the mid release! Gotta get my hands on some of those dies! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeek! Yep! I'm excited about the dies for sure!!! LOVE those amazing cards too!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great stuff from the DT and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new stuff. I wish I could buy everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad I was introduced to your products they are AWESOME and the great ideas just keep coming - THANK YOU so much for all you offer and all that you do to teach how to enjoy the products to the MAX!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this month's releases! They are beyond fabulous (as usual!!) That jar set is a definite MUST have for me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards. I'm in love with those fish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cards are wonderful, of course!!! And yes, I can see I'll be placing an order tomorrow, of the new stuff AND some other things I need ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the new sets!
    Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the new stamps and dies...I will be asleep then...I will send in my order tomorrow morning. Hope things will be in stock...lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, I think this is one of my favourite releases yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards and wonderful release--love the jar set.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous cards and great stamps and dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great inspirational hop this week! Awesome products! joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. SUPER SUPER cute cards again today-- LOVE the graduation colors (to match any school colors!!)!!! LOVE Laura's coloring-- FAB cards!!

    HOOOOOOOOORAY for these new stamps and dies! OH!!! SO FUN!! I cannot wait to play with these and get inky!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. So fun to see the whole release on one post...love the cloud, speech bubble dies and well the stamps are always great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Too cute! Love the whole release!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hv to get the new releases so cute

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG!! >LOVING IT LOVING IT!! =) So EXCITED and I can't wait to create!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry to see this event with Scor-Pal end. I have learned a lot and been inspired by each of the designers!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the cards and the new releases!!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic dies and stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  26. FAB, FAB new release!!! LOVE, LOVE the jar & cloud & little onesie diecuts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the new releases! Especially Green Thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love those adorable cards! Fabulous new stamps and dies, can't wait to get my hands on them!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. those cards are adorable. The stamps and dies are just screaming for me to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the bold bright colors. Great card design.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.