Thursday, May 9, 2013

PS Patrol day

Hey friends
This is one of my favorite posts of each month.  The day that I get to show off creations that we find on the www.  This month we looked at our Fickr Page, Splitcoast Stampes and our SPARKS challenge blog

Check out these beauties...


Oh my how I LOVE this card!  Her stamping is totally perfect.  SWOOOOOON

I imagine this card would look great as a journal cover.  I adore the way she embellished her sentiment.  The bright polka dots makes me happy :)

Jenny does an amazing job at creating clever cards AND beautiful ones too.  The gingham paper is a perfect way to frame in this gorgeous card.  This card gives me a "happy sigh"

 from "soft and pretty" to "bold and beautiful"!  
This tag just rocks!  The jute is a perfect tag topper.  I love this to pieces!!


Tracy Gruber
(Cyber Cafe)
I am a HUGE coffee lover, so this card captured my heart.  LOVING that stamped stained coffee border.  Perfect in every way...


Thanks for joining us today.  I hope these cards inspire you....they make me want to go stamp something!

In case you didn't see...we are having a design team call for our SPARKS design team right now.  I hope you apply [ here are the details ]
xx Kim

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Esp. Love the coffee stain border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute creations shared today-- I LOOOOOOOOOOVE PS Patrol Day:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS for sharing!! =) I LOVE all of the FUN creations shared today!! PS Patrol Day is one of my FAVORIRITE Posts!! Keep up the GREAT PS Detective Work!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All fab cards, I just love jenny's gingham :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing picks!! PS crafters are the most fabulous :)
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the patrol picks. They are really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.