Tuesday, May 28, 2013

real quick...

I wasn't able to prepost for the 3am schedule (6am eastern time), so I am providing you with the links to our designers who are showing off their Scor-Pal projects today...

Emily Leiphart
Laurie Schmidlin


...and here are some die projects below as well :)

Woofers and Nine Lives dies arrive this week - yay!  I will send a message when they are officially back in stock.

 Laurie ties the most beautiful bows...LOVE her sweet little sentiment and that darling kitty just takes the cake!



Emily created this fun scene with the Borders 1 die and Flourishes 1 dies.  This cute couple just melts my heart.


Our winner from the OWH blog hop post is....
Carol is exactly right -- this is a scrapbook page on a small scale. :)

Love your Circle of Honor stamp set. Use it all the time. Thanks so much for all you do for OWH!

Sybrina...you won THREE stamp sets of your choice - woohooo!
Please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com and let me know your address and stamp choices.

I forgot to mention our sponsorship at the CASololy blog.  The challenge - FURRY.   I hope you play along - it sounds like fun!!

I hope you are all enjoying your day friends
xx Kim

17 comments:

  1. these are super cute! i love the bow (your right, she does make the BEST bows) and the water from the hydrant is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those sets are soo adorable and i always love seeing the creations for them!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely cards--I am so glad PS is joining forces this week with Scor-Pal (and their tape--love it)--amazing things your designers are creating!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww both are so totally adorable.. love this set.. those little faces are too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH! These are just tooooo cute! LOVE those little pups and that kitty! Congrats to the winner-- lucky gal!!! Happy shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are really cute!! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just too adorable... Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute cards! Love the little dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What exciting news to hear that I won your fabulous blog candy! Can't wait to go shopping!

    Thanks so much! And, thanks again for all you do for OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the big-eyed animals. My dog is one of them. She doesn't usually look as sad as this dog. thanks for sharing the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards are fabulous and adorable. My favorite one is the You're Purty because of the beautiful bow!! Thanks for great products!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are so much fun. I love the images and papers. Great bow and cute cat the dogs are my favorite, they remind me of my two little four legged kids.. The faces on all three pets are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love love the cat! Both cards are so cute :)
    I should've ordered another few stamp sets.

    Can't wait to use my first ever PS stamps.

    Regards,
    Vithya

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh these are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.