Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Scor-Pal links...

Here are the links to our designers who are showing off their Scor-Pal projects today...

Kim Kesti
Teri Anderson


Please check in at the Scor-Pal blog every day too....they are showing off their PS projects and they have prize opportunities - yay!

It's much harder to get up at 6am if there aren't kids to nudge out of bed LOL.  I love getting up early, but summer makes it hard to jump right up!

Ever know someone who could use a "pick me up"?  Wouldn't this card be perfect for that?  I just love the mix of colors with kraft - this card makes my heart skip a beat!!  She created that adorable shopping bag with our shopping bag die.


Teri's card is totally FUN!!  She combined stamps from our Perpetual Bliss stamp set with Digits stamps and dies....super WOW!!!


Tomorrow is our DT blog hop.  You will have a chance to win a Scor-Buddy...so stop on back, k?
hugs,
Kim

26 comments:

  1. So glad I'm here in time for this hop. Love both Kim's & Terri's cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of the cards were so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri and Kim showcased some really fun and cute cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim and Teri shared some stunning cards AND some great ideas with the PS + Scor-Pal bonding. Fabulous!! Thanks for the inspiration; I'm off to work with all kinds of ideas percolating! Have a fantastic Wednesday.
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOOOOOOOOOW! These gals are amazing! I love both cards-- super creative and fun!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both cards! They are both so bright and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK-- came back to see what you shared on this blog (my comments were for the Scor-Pal creations)..... TOTALLY blown away! I LOOOOOOOVE that sweet card by Kim! And Teri's card..... I wish I had 1/4 of her talent! LOVE LOVE LOVE her mix of stamps and dies! LOOOOOOOOOVE x1000000000!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love the cards, thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving what both designers did. This is being a great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a friend battling cancer. I'm sure she would appreciate the "cheer up" card. I'll have to get busy and make one to send to her. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! I love the fun o'clock sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a couple of wonderful, happy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of these cards put a smile on my face. They both are fun, cheery, and clever! Thanks for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable!!! I love waking up early too, but it takes me about 2 hours and lots of coffee later before I am fully awake!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling card and I LOVE that shopping bag on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are adorable I love them. Great images and papers. Both are really fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome cards :) I've just ordered my first set of paper smooches stamps! Can't wait for them to arrive :) and can't wait to play at Paper Smooches :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kim and Terri's cards are Fab, off to check out the scor pal site

    ReplyDelete
  19. AMAZING!! I LOVED all of the projects!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.