Tuesday, May 7, 2013

some DIGITS

to share...

Emily used the Duo Die 3 frame.  I LOVE the lace!!!  Great use of pnnant patterned paper.  I will have to keep this card in mind when I need a Birthday card.


Laurie has a wonderful knack for teen boy cards :)  LOVE the numbers stamped in great in the background.  Those papers strips are a perfect addition - love!

The PS Patrol will be out today looking for cards to feature this Thursday..  We are going to check our Flickr gallery, SPARKS Challenge blog and Splitcoast Stampers galleries.  Have you been showing off your PS projects for the world?

xx
Kim

8 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOO cute! I absolutely love love love Laurie's card-- perfect!!! And the lace is a great touch on Em's card! The PS DT knock my socks off:)

    OHHH! I can't wait to see what you find in these galleries to share tomorrow!! LOVE PS inspiration:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love today's cards; perfect for guys and gals for sure! As for your 'travels' through the various galleries - wonderful! Can't wait to what discoveries your field trip will bring. I'm with Savannah: PS inspiration rocks!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun cards. Love the digits too. They look like alot of fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME Projects for today!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! Looking forward to the PS Patrol Post I ALWAYS ENJOY the INSPIRATION!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.