Tuesday, May 21, 2013

super fast...

Today is the day I ship PS Club orders (21st of every month) which takes a bunch of time...and I need to finalize our new SPARKS DT...so this will be a quick post...

Those of you who applied for the SPARKS DT, please hold tight...the announcement will be made later today.

how appropriate....I have two "Think Fast" cards to share...

Emily created this fabulous masked card!  Perfect placement and beautiful coloring!


speaking of beautiful coloring...swoooooon!  Those punched circles adds the perfect touch - great card Laurie!!


smooches!!
Kim

13 comments:

  1. the team has done some ammmazing coloring with that set. love seeing it!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, Emily and Laurie!!! Terrific coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job with the think fast set!! The anticipation of the new SPARKS DT announcement is killing me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now how super clever is that Big Deal card. Yep, just XXL it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the new DT announcment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fingers are crossed for the DT!

    Love the ladies cards, so fab! I have to have that set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous coloring! Such beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them both...great colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHH! I just love these cards-- fun layered technique by Em and Laurie's card is amazing with that design and coloring! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

    Good luck to all who applied for the PSS team <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cards and set. I'm glad I bought it. It is very versatile. Thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards are sooooo clever! What fabulous designs and coloring skills! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO EXCITING!! Looking forward to the DT post and LOVING the creations shared today!! THANKS and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.