Friday, May 17, 2013

Think Fast...

I thought of the name because I want you to think of "fast food", but Think Fast is also the name of Kim Kesti's blog.  Kim is definitely someone who can think fast on her feet.  She is witty, fun and just plain cute in every way!  I think fun and cute describes the stamp set too...so I think it's a fitting name for both :)

 Laura used our Zig Zag tag die as a base for this super cute tag!  I imagine this would be fun for a "congratulations" type of occasion.  I just love it!


Karolyn water colored this submarine sandwich - it looks very cool, doesn't it?  She heat embossed the image in white first.  I am sure that cute basket is a cut file.  The gingham ribbon adds the perfect touch...great for a picnic!!


Happy Friday - have a great ending to your week
loves,
Kim

10 comments:

  1. Awww, that picnic style sub basket reminds me of a Chicago hot dog stand!!! FUN MEMORIES of home~~ thanks!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!! THANKS for sharing the GREAT Projects!! I have been creating with this set and LOVE it!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should get this new stamp set! so cute, love every bit of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the cutest samples.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tag is right up my alley!!! And the sub looks good enough to eat!! Thanks Ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK---- TOOOOOOOOOOTALLY inspired! LOVE that little tag! It's "freakin' cute"!!!! And that watercolor sandwich is ADORBS:) LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.