Friday, May 10, 2013

You are in for a treat!

These Slang Gang cards  are AMAZING!!!...

Karolyn's card is so trendy and super COOL!!  The "You Rock" is a sentiment from Sentiment Sampler (our No. 1 top seller)  She created this fabulous cassette tape shape with her Silhouette machine.


Laura's card is to DIE for!  I LOVE those white phrases...crazy fun card.  These word bubbles are NOT ours...but I can assure you that we will release our own.  In fact, our designers already have them in hand....I am just deciding when exactly to release them.  (most likely on June 1)


Have a GREAT weekend!
xx Kim

13 comments:

  1. The cassette tape is AWESOME!!!!!!! And the speech bubbles are fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH ME, OH MY!!! Love that cassette tape!!! Every bit of it!!! Those are my FAVE colors!!! I have a cut just like this for my cricut and if I ever get my silhouette out of the box, I'll be in business!! SUPER FAB card!!! Those speech bubbles would look GREAT in my giant iphone stamp....hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!! I almost forgot ~~ I have a paper smooches card up on my blog today!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS cards!!! I've been wanting to ask if there could be dies to match the He Said, She Said set, so excited about that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are excellent. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOSOSOSO FUN!! LOVING this set and can't wait to create with it!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Mother's Day Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these cards:) FUN designs!! The PS DT= AMAZZZZZZZZZZING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.