Monday, June 3, 2013

ahhhhh ocean fish

...there's something so refreshing about them.
Check out these FABulous Briny Blue cards by Kalyn and Heidi:

I used to use this color combo allllll the time.  It's still my favorite collection of colors....so soft and pretty.  The chalked brown edges really makes this card dreamy.  Her sentiment - swoooon.


Ohhhh I love the colors here - it's so retro!!  Her whale is to die for - especially since she added white pen to it. It really adds dimension.  Yup, this is FINtastic!


Happy Monday friends, stay out of trouble :)
xx Kim

11 comments:

  1. These are amazing creation, I love them so!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! I just loooooooooooove these cards-- that first one is beautiful! Great color combo and design! WOWOWOWZA! And the second one is so fun esp with the whale jumping through the oval-- CLEVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute set. Love that whale and jellyfish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! I need to buy the Briny set but I am waiting for the dies:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That whale is fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.