Tuesday, June 11, 2013

do you have a

Green Thumb?  I wish I did.  I LOVE plants, but I just can't seem to take good care of them.  We planted tomatoes and I love checking the plants every day, but when it comes to household plats...they die, they just die every time (sigh)

Laurie's vellum dirt pile - LOVE!  Her little die cut clouds are perfect...they balance our her fabulous sentiment.  She used our Streamers stamps and Streamers dies....and curved the sentiment.  Yup this card is fabulous in every way!


Emily used our Borders 1 to create an hombre dirt effect - totally L*O*V*E this!!  The rainbow of color really draws my eye to each element.  Another fabulous card :)


Paper Crafts magazine Gallery Idol competition is still going on.  Karolyn is in the top fifteen (yay).  I'd really love it if you would vote for her :)  VOTE HERE

Happy Tuesday!
xo
Kim

10 comments:

  1. Seriously, I could buy that set simply for the sentiment, it makes me chuckle! Great cards ladies! I need to get on over to vote, thanks for the reminder and good luck to Karolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! These are so fantastic. Just love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing cards! i wish my plants would last longer than one season, too!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a very nice design.
    Thanks for the great card!
    XO
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are adorable!! tfs!! I do pretty well with my houseplants. I have a macho fern that's about 15 years old!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards with a fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOOOVE these cards-- esp. that vellum dirt pile! SOOOOOO clever! LOVE:)

    As for the "green thumb".... I kill every plant inside and outside! I think we've planted bushes in front of my studio window three times. Each time they die within the year! And we planted two trees at the same time... one is kind of growing and the other is the same size as the day we planted it (I guess I should be happy they are alive! LOL!)!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.