Monday, June 10, 2013

Good morning friends!

Anyone else ready for a fresh new week???  Boy I know I am ;)

I hope that some Chart Toppers/Off the Charts cards help to start your day with a smile.

What a very cool masculine card!!  I LOVE that Heidi split the arrow to draw interest to the bottom of the card and draw your eye to the graduating man.  That pop is red ink is perfect!


Kalyn's card is happy and fun.  Super cute colors, great design and just plain sweet in my humble opinion ;)


Gotta dash...hope to see you here tomorrow
Thanks for stopping by (much appreciated)
xx Kim

5 comments:

  1. These are awesome, Kim! PS--Got my prize! Can't wait to ink it up! Thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute-- LOVE both cards! I was just going to ink up that pie chart today!! Fingers crossed it gets picked up for publication:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are really cute!!! Gotta go look at those new releases again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.