Saturday, June 8, 2013

Good news....

our die shipment arrived early - woohooo!  So now we have Clouds dies back in stock!
AND I expect a stamp shipment early as well.  I will send a newsletter out when they arrive.  Hot Concoctions are not on that shipment, but the other back ordered stamps are.  (Sentiment Sampler, Slang Gang, Digits)

I ordered a ton of Love Word dies in anticipation of their popularity...and thank goodness I did.  We are flying through them :)  I love this "graffiti-feeling" card!  The buttons and twine are a perfect touch.


Emily Used the Clouds dies for her clouds AND for the rain puddle - clever girl :)  Wat a super sweet card.


Well friends....I hope you enjoyed our samples, I LOVE showing them off to you.
Happy Saturday
xx Kim

6 comments:

  1. These are happy problems, it means business is booming, and we all appreciate your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two AMAZINGLY FUN Cards!! =) I LOVE the designs of both of them!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOO cute! I love the triple thanks die cut! SUPER fun!!! Inspired:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.