Monday, June 24, 2013

Helllllo Monday!

jumping for joy - a new week!  woohooo!!

I am gearing up for our next release on July 1st.  I mentioned before that we have something special planned...so stay tuned.  Our PS DT blog hop is this Thursday.

Today - Green Thumb - check it.

I adore Heidi's little sprout!  I don't know how she made that little dirt pile, but I know I love it!  Sweet watering can too.  I could drink this card in, love!



Npe, you aren't seeing things...I already posted Kalyn's card on Friday (by mistake...I thought her card was Karolyn's card when I posted it, ooopse) But it's Kalyn's post day...and this is such a fabulous card, I didn't think you mind if you had another look.  Swoon-away ;)


Just a short and sweet message from me today.
I hope you have a fabulous week friends
xx Kim

7 comments:

  1. These are both super fab and cute! I am excited for this "something special" for the July release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love seeing what everyone is creating with this set. it is making some gorgeous cards!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I purchased this stamp set. So many cute ideas for cards.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooooooove these cards-- I love that little sprout on Heidi's design! I'm always inspired when I stop by here:) <3

    ps... I cannot wait to see what you have planned!!! And I can't wait for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep LOVING the lil sprout too and NOPE don't mind seeing the card again!! SO CUTE!! THANKS for sharing and looking forward to the NEW Release!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.