Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hey friends!

Happy Saturday!
We have a winner - Let's get to it!

This lucky girl won a Scor-Buddy - woohooooo

I let all my followers know on my blog, with a new Pot about your new release and your Hop today! Here she is...http://valbydesign.com/new-stamp-release-blog-hop-with-paper-smooches/

Please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to claim your prize.  Congrats!!

I hope this card gives you the same happy-feeling it gives to me :)
Heidi combined two colors of Clouds dies...doesn't this look fabulous?!?


Have a wonderful weekend
hugs & smooches,
Kim

9 comments:

  1. What?!?! I could not believe I saw MY name there! OMG! It's a miracle! lol, thank you SOOO much, Paper Smooches. You guys are my FAVORITE stamp line in the WHOLE WORLD! Well, it's actually a tie between PS and Lawn Fawn. Hee hee... thank you VERY much :) YAY!! And P.S. AMAZING new stamps and dies this month, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner and what a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!! CONGRATS Valerie!! =)
    THANKS for sharing the FUN Card!! SO EXCITED I just finished my First SPARKS DT Card and I can't wait to post the New Challenge!! =) THANKS for the FUN WEEK on the Blog and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHH! This is such an amazing card-- FAB job, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Val, and cute card today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these clouds, Heidi!!! Resistance is futile. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.