Friday, June 21, 2013

hey hey

it's FRIDAY - woohooo!  Are you ready to have a relaxing weekend?  Plan on gardening maybe?  Green Thumb can help with that!

I realized that I posted Kalyn's card by mistake.  That's what I get for not looking at my files closer.  Karolyn and Kalyn are just too close :)

k, so now let's gush...
LOVE the outline Clouds dies...and she used the Streamers stamps and dies perfectly.  How cute are those boots?  Ummm fabulous!!  Did you notice the subtle pink cloud stamped background?  She used the Nirvana background stamp.  Yup, Love this card!



I would buy those rain boots in a heart beat!  I adore this sweet gardening scene.  Did you notice the subtle clouds, the heart flower and button sun - love!!


I am smitten with Laura's coloring!  These veggies are so rich and look delicious :)  Stamping on white really sets these images off.


That's all for me today friends.  I hope you have a terrific day!
smooches
Kim

4 comments:

  1. beautiful coloring and paper piecing! amazing cards :)
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots too. How fun those would be to wear in the rain or gardening. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kalyn's scene is just the cutest!! And Laura's bold veggie's are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree- Kalyn and Karolyn are very close together! LOL!

    FAB cards today-- I LOVE how talented this team is! Great use of these stamps and dies... totally inspired:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.