Wednesday, June 26, 2013

hola chicas!

let's get to it :)  I have a very colorful post for you today...

Teri rocked the Briny Blue!  I adore these sweet fish!!  I am guessing the vellum crinkled when she used liquid glue...not sure if that really happened, but it looks awesome!


Those fun scallops are a fabulous pattern since they remind me of water :)
I am diggin' the pennant, googly eye and glittered water splashes...darling card!


It's Heather's last week with us - boooo
What a treat it has been having her as our guest!
I love this gorgeous card.  She used the Chart Toppers and Off the Charts stamp sets beautifully...GREAT card!!


and ahhhh, breathtaking...
doncha just sigh in happiness when you look at this pretty card?  I do :)


Thanks so very much for stopping by
love ya!!
Kim

4 comments:

  1. These cards are SUPER FUN! I LOVE Teri's crinkled vellum with bright colors! And Heather's Find Balance card-- AMMMMMMMMAZING! (THUD!) I wish I would have thought of that! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful artwork today Ladies! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.