Tuesday, June 25, 2013

it's all

Crystal Clear...how wonderful these cards are...

ohhhhh my goodness, this card takes my breath away!  Laurie stamped the flower pattern on the purple card stock.  LOVE the glitter paper border...and the perfect bow.  The tag is just perfect (she used our Tag Scallop die)


Emily's card is sweet in every way.  LOVE that cute snail crawling up the stem.  (that sentiment is perfect)  Those sequins at the bottom of the jar - brilliant!


Are you inspired?  Now go stamp something!  :)
xo
Kim

9 comments:

  1. Love them! Just got this set and dies yesterday, can't wait to play!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with that adorable little jar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so inspired! Perhaps after I get rid of this headache, I'll get crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards...love the sequins in the jar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER cute cards-- I can't wait to get this set inky! I can't believe I haven't already!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.