Tuesday, June 18, 2013

oh the talent

seriously, our DT rocks.  I am always amazed by their creativity.  Check out these Briny Blue beauties!

I love thee soft greys and blues topped off with gold - very cool card!  It looks like these fish are having a blast!


Laurie chose happy blues...and the texture she added is just wonderful.  The embossed background, the torn water, the glitter - LOVE!!!


That's all for me cute frineds...I have a busy day ahead
Thanks for stopping by - I sure do appreciate it!
xx Kim

6 comments:

  1. Great cards. I'm in love with that stamp set
    and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! The PS DT = FABBBBBBBULOUS! These are super cute-- LOVE the gold on the first and the glitter on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun set. Saving up too slowly though before I can purchase this. Great samples today though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are adorable as always!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.