Saturday, June 15, 2013

Our mid-release is live

Please welcome our newest dies
Click on each link to see a card sample on the web site

 Briny Blue 2






...and I have two beautiful cards to share using our previous die release.  Both cards feature our Onsie die

I am a sucker for plaid...and paired with those flirty little scallops and silk ribbon - LOVE!!  What an adorable clothes line!!

Kalyn's onsie trio is absolutely darling.  Love the buttons...and the dimension - pure sweetness


That's all friends (well, that's probably a lot to take in actually)
Thank you all so much for your continued support.  We wouldn't be here without you.
Have a great weekend
hugs!
Kim

4 comments:

  1. I love your products, I love your designers, I love these cards! So much love I can barely stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! So looking forward to creating with these!! ;) Have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY OH MY! Heidi's card is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORG! I love that color combo! FAB!! And Kalyn's card is too precious! I love visiting the PS blog for inspiration--LOVE x1000000!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.