Friday, June 14, 2013

slip into the...

Briny Blue

k, so I am not sure how exactly Laura created this crazy cool card, but I think she stamped each fish onto white paper, colored them and then cut them out.  She most likely stamped the larger fish on the blue paper and placed the paper pieced fish on top.  I will stalk her blog to get the details.  What I know for sure...this card is amazing!


Karolyn's card is full of curly fun!!  I love the monochromatic ocean and movement that she created with all of those great curves :)  Her glittery water splash is a great touch!


Do you remember when I contributed to the True Stamp Classes a while back?  Now Lain is offering each class individually.  If you would like to see my video...you can purchase it now for $7.00 through June.  My video is in no way "polished" but you might learn a thing or two.  I share lots of fun techniques.

Purchase the video HERE

Don't forget that TONIGHT at midnight (eastern time) we have our mid release.  You can purchase coordinating dies for Briny Blue, Crystal Clear and Green Thumb

Thank you for popping in to see what we are up to
xx Kim

9 comments:

  1. Awesome cards by Laura and Karolyn! Looking forward to the release tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards! Saving up for my next purchase for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHH! What a fun post-- LOVE those fish on the first card! Laura nailed it! And Karolyn's card-- FAB! LOVE the die cut waves and the glittered water!! AMAZING as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are fantastic. I especially LOVE the blue fishy card - out of this world!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are just the cutest!!! Can't wait for the new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards. Can't wait to purchase the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.