Thursday, June 13, 2013

The PS Patrol

...found these amazing Paper Smooches cards on our Flickr gallery page.

I love, love, love seeing your PS projects splashed all over the web and magazine pages.  We have the most talented fans!

Darlene DeVries
(Birthday Buddies, Sentiment Sampler)  
Oh how I adore this cute little water colored scene.  Funny how I always pictured this gopher/beaver in dirt and not water. LOL


Kara Pogreba 
(Spring Fling, Smarty Pants, Alphadot, Chit Chat, Perpetual Bliss)
Kara didn't have a blog or an e-mail listed, so I hope it's alright if I show off her two darling cards
I love the special touches on each card.  The paper pieced pencil, the embossed musical background.  Both cards were well thought out and turned out beautifully!


Kylie P 
(Cuteasaurus, Summer Groves)
Kylie had a TON of cards that I could have chosen for today, but this little cluster scene stole my heart.  There is so much dimension - I wish I could see it in person.  I seriously LOVE everything about this card ;)


Pauline Cobby
(A Little Lovin)
Her coloring, the simplicity, the adorable statement - oh I just LOVE it all!  Did you see the jewels on the crown?  OMG - love!!


Shawna Prebish
(Daisies & Paisleys, We Connect)
Those popped up flowers are the bomb!  She cut around each one to create an amazing border!  I think she used Glossy Accents - but whatever it is, it looks so cool on the heart and flower centers!  I think the soft blue polka dots was a perfect choice for a background.


I hope to see YOUR PS projects around.  Next month, we are choosing from the gallery over at Splitcoast Stampers.  Use the keyword: papersmooches

Have a great day!
xx Kim

8 comments:

  1. Kim, thanks so much for featuring my cards! Sorry no contact info, my blog is: http://karalynnecards.blogspot.com/

    That pencil isn't paper pieced, that's your flower stamp from Spring Fling! LOVE your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, such amazing talent out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOVE PS Patrol days-- love being inspired by PS fans!!! FAB creations shared today:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love when you showcase cards like this...wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards Ladies!! Paper Smooches fans really know how to stamp it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing my card today! It was such a thrill to see it posted here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so cute! love all the great coloring with the PS stamps
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.