Tuesday, June 4, 2013

This months TAM stamp set

...is a fun concept that consists of charts and graphs and is a fun way to send encouragement or a simple "hello"

Off the Charts
Chart Toppers

check it!

What a fantastic Father's Day card!   I love Laurie's design.  The frayed paper adds such a cool touch!  She has an amazing way with texture...this card is aweSUM (yup, meant to spell it that way LOL)


Emily used the solid circle to create this cool sun!  She used wet ink to create a bubbling effect.  I think it looks amazing  ;).


We are sponsoring the Runway Inspired Challenge blog.  They have a top-notch design team - wait until you see what they created with our stamps -  totally swoon-worthy!  There is a prize to be won - so I hope you play along.  You have LOTS of time - the deadline is June 14th :)

Happy Tuesday friends
hugs,
Kim

5 comments:

  1. OHHH! What fun cards-- I absolutely love love love Laruie's card! I love the design and the papers-- FAB x10000000! I also love Em's card--cute and simple (new meaning to CAS!)!

    Oh--- I will have to check out the Runway Challenge and see about playing along:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I am LOVING the FUN cards for today and I can't wait to play along with the Runway Challenge!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.