Wednesday, July 17, 2013

7.17

hey friends :)
do you have a favorite song?  Mine is the Cup Song - I just LOVE it!  I loved it when I watched the Pitch Perfect movie and I was so excited to hear it on the radio!

Our girls are Beboppin too!

 Kim's use of color and pattern are spot-on!  What a cute and playful card :)


and Miss Teri rocked out the set!!  She paper pieced each cassette tape and accented each one with epoxy stickers.  This is a rockin' card!!!


Courtney is back with us again this week - yay!  She used our Super stamp set beautifully!  I think that road is washi tape (love) .  It's great that she colored some of the windows to add interest :)


You made it this far, the rest of the week should be a breeze :)
xx Kim

7 comments:

  1. Loving all of the Great Cards for today!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the inspiration and I ♥ the Cup Song too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a long work week and to come home and visit my blogs relaxes me. Love the cards today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. Love all that color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOOOOOOO fab-- love that little tape image! I have GOT to get that stamp inky!! TODAY! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.