Saturday, July 20, 2013

7.20

I am so happy to see Saturday.  Have any fun plans?  I am working on art which is fun but I'd rather be creating!  I need to make a card for our blog hop next week.  (looking forward to it)

Kimmers rocked our Power Rays die!  The Super sentiment is stamped onto one of our Ovals 1 dies.  LOVE the bling!  It's so cool that she used three shades of yellow/orange.


Teri's darling creation makes me smile.  She used our new Paper die along with Chit Chat and Calico stamp sets.  Love the cute string cluster...oh that clever girl :)


Have a fabulous weekend friends!!
Love ya!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. OH MY! LOVE the gems and colors on Kim's card!! And Teri's card-- love everything about it! Looks like she stitched that sentiment (I might have to check out her blog and see if she was inspired by VS! LOL!) LOOOOOOOOOOVE visiting the PS blog:)

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Can't wait for the blog hop next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the sweet cards today!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.