Monday, July 22, 2013

7.22

Hola friends!!
I hope you had a nice weekend.  I completed a new release, so that felt GOOOOOD!  Oh how I envy the other stamp companies with illustrators...drawing art takes me so long.  But I truly enjoy the process, so it's all good.  It's very rewarding actually ;)

I am going back home to Binghamton, NY this Thursday.  We have a family reunion this Saturday and I simply cannot wait!  We have a large family, so it's always fun.  I will be sure to prepost the blog while I am away (until Monday)  The business is covered, so there will not be any shipment delays.  My e-mail responses may be slower though, so please be patient with me.  I don't anticipate too much computer time.

Let's get to the inspiration for today...

Kinfolk

Heidi paired Kinfolk with Word Bubbles dies and Little Fella stamp set.  Heidi's coloring is always fantastic!  I LOVE the teal background...what a playful card!!


Kalyn paired the sentiment set with our new Calico stamp set.  I adore that soft blue ink!!  This would make a  beautiful gift bag.


Happy Monday!
xo
Kim

6 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip! No one can draw PS stuff like you do...love your drawings and your designs...you Rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Heidi's and Kalyn's cards today. Every mom has been there when their kids say Mom a hundred times before they acknowledge them. Too cute. Have a happy and safe reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHH! What fabulous cards-- LOVE that little monster card! It reminds me of the commercial for the show Family Man (I'm not sure if that's it-- I don't watch that show, but the commercial is super hilarious!).

    LOVE Kalyn's card too!

    I hope you have a fabulous time with your family!!! HOOOOOOOORAY for getting away to see family!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome I live 30 mins from binghamton hv a great fam reunion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards! Have a great time this weekend, and I love your artwork!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your weekend! I LOVE your artwork, and look forward to your next release!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.