Friday, July 26, 2013

7.26

TGIF!

we're still Beboppin around here...

I adore Laura's cassette tape!  It screams the 80's - which I LOVE!!


Karolyn's card is da bomb!!  Her vinyl records look real!  Loving the subtle music note background...and her sentiment  Who am I kidding...I LOVE it all!!


...Buddies dies is a new die for August.  It coordinates with our Birthday Buddies stamp set!  It's still one of our hottest sellers and it was "technically" the first set we released.


Thanks for taking a peek at what we have to share today :)
Love ya!
Kim

13 comments:

  1. Love that there are now dies for one
    of my favorite stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! I love the new dies-- and that you've created one for the Birthday Buddies set! FUN!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards-- esp. the records on Karolyn's card-- I MUST find out how she created this card!

    HAPPY FRIDAY <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...SOOOOO Totally Fabulous! (Said in my best valley-girl voice- wink!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Karolyn's card!!! I went to her blog thinking she had more info on it but I didn't see there! I want to know what size punches she used to make the records! Can you help me out?? my email is
    ladyb266 at aol dot com
    Thanks!!!
    Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karolyn's card ROCKS! I'm gonna be making some of those darling vinyl records for some teens in my life for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tape and records, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun cards and the animal birthday stamps are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Those records are amazing. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards. Love them both. Happy for the dies for Birthday Buddies. Dies bring so much joy in our life right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovethe cards andcouldnt think of anything better then they come out with the dies. Rilliant

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving those vinyl records - brings back sweet memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. And Buddies dies have just rocketed to the top of my wish list! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.