Tuesday, July 30, 2013

7.30

Hellllooooo
I feel like I have been away for two weeks!  Five days is simply not enough time to spend with family.  We had a wonderful time!  It started out rocky since we got a flat tire on the way to the airport - yikes!  We made it to our gate but it threw me off a bit.  Flying 3,000 miles is never easy.  Our family reunion was perfect and it just so happened that there was a high school reunion for the class that graduated before me.  So I ran into quite a few people that I knew, which was fun!  I am glad to be home.

Here are the fabulous cards that I promissed...

Cards using our NEW Many Thanks stamp set

Many Thanks is our TAM stamp set for August.  I am tellin' ya...you will NEED this amazing stamp set!  It coordinates with ALL products and stamps :)  Kalyn's adorable card is perfect for anyone at and age.


 ...and Heidi's card is a whole lot of trendy-FUN!  Gold, lace doily and chalkboard art...that's  one very cool card!!


Cards using our NEW Borderlicious stamp set

Emily's cute little race track is cute and super fun!  This would make a fabulous little boy birthday card.  Her coloring is perfect :)


I am totally good with seeing Christmas cards...I am actually excited for Christmas this year.  Not a fan of seeing Christmas aisles in stores, but cards, oh heck yeah!  Laurie's card is just fantastic in every way.  She stamped the borders so nicely...it really adds beautiful interest.


Remember that all of the dies and stamps that I am talking about release at midnight (eastern time) on July 31.  We will have a release party at our Splitcoast forum, so please stay tuned...

I forgot to share a sneak...
This is a new die set that compliments our Hope stamp set.  It's called Hope dies.  They are not coordinating dies (so they do not create an outline with our stamps)  They are great for cards, gifts and scrapbook pages.  In case you didn't know, October is National Breast Cancer awareness month.



Thanks for stopping by (much appeciated)
Love ya!
Kim

8 comments:

  1. ... and my wish list keeps growing and growing and growing ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the cards are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards - and the dies/stamps...swoon!!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHHHHH! What a fab post-- LOVE all of these cards! ESP that first card by Kalyn-- oh my! I need to use up that paper and this was the perfect inspiration!!

    I can't wait for the release party! LOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all three samples in today's post. These new stamps and dies look so awesome. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you made it to the airport and had a good reunion! :) Love the new sets and of course these ladies always rock the cards!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.