Wednesday, July 31, 2013

7.31

ohhhhh so close to release night - I can't wait!!

I will share our entire release tonight on our newsletter and tomorrow here on our blog :)

Until then...here's Artisan Blocks in action!

The chevron pattern is stamped, cut down and looks like patterned paper!  Kim's card is super cute and fun!!


Teri combined our new Many Thanks stamp set with the polka dot pattern.  She colored some circles and blinged others...what a playful card this is!


...and here are our SUPER dies...

Super 1 - these dies coordinate with the super hero and his car


Super 2 - this is a cityscape die set that coordinates with the stamp set.  The buildings are the same size as the stamps.

We are planning a party at our forum at Splitcoast Stampers tonight.  Keep an eye out for details...
psssst - there will be prizes...

smooches!
Kim

5 comments:

  1. the cityscape die will make me SO happy! can't wait!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! What a fab set of cards today-- I LOOOOOOOOVE how both Kim and Teri have highlighted that Artisan Blocks set!! AMMMMMMMMMMMAZING!

    I cannot wait for tonight!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOOOORAY for a release party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card shares! So excited to see the new releases. I simply have to win the lottery tonight so I can buy every product from each of my favorite companies. You'll know it was me if you find me ordering one of everything tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute cards today. Looking forward to the release tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Sorry I missed the party!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.