Wednesday, July 3, 2013

half-way day...

I have a bright and cheerful post for you today...

Kimmers and Teri used our new TAM set: Calico

I love how Kim used the washi tape to draw attention to her sentiment and her playful flowers are just so darn cute!!


Teri's stamped and cut flower clusters are the BOMB-diggity!!  those staples added a cool touch to the string :)


Courtney Kelley is our guest this month.  She used our Super samp set....she stamped his head, mid section and body and pieced him all together, adding dimension.  It looks VERY cool.  That stitched street is awesome!


I will leave you with the message above - "have a super day"
xo
Kim

7 comments:

  1. OMG!! LOVING these AMAZING Cards Ladies!! Such INSPIRATION!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love that super hero character!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Super Hero tickles my funny bone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim and Teri's cards are so bright and cheerful! And Courtney's card is super fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER SUPER cute cards-- I LOVE both Kim and Teri! They have great designs always! ANd Courtney-- I've been following here for a year or so! She amazes me too:) LOOOOOOOOOOVE this post-- full of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.