Friday, July 5, 2013

Hello Friday!

I hope my US friends had a safe and fun 4th of July yesterday!  I had a nice and relaxing day. It felt like a weekend day, so I am a little thrown off this morning :)

Karolyn and Laura created these really cool "Super" cards.  I am seeing the SUPER theme everywhere!  Target, clothes, shoes...it's HOT!!

Karolyn's huge message is way cute!  She used our Word Bubbles die and the road from our Metropolis stamp set.  Those buildings are too fun!


Laura's card packs a punch!!  She combined our Bam Bubble with our superhero.  Fabulous coloring and sweet simplicity!


I'll leave you with that same message "Have a super day"
xx
Kim

8 comments:

  1. oh my word HOW CUTE.. i can't wait to play with this set.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are just SUPER!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun set... love the buildings on the first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY! These are super cute! I LOVE how those little city buildings are sitting on that road stamp with the super hero flying above! SOOOOO cute! And Laura's card is FAB! I also love visiting the PS blog:) INSPIRED x10000000!

    So glad you were able to take a break yesterday:) HAPPY 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! My boys are going to love this set :) What did Karolyn use to create those amazing buildings?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.