Monday, July 8, 2013

hello new week!

Did everyone have a nice weekend?  I did, it was nice and relaxing :)

Let's jump right into today's inspiration...featuring SUPER!

Heidi used the rays perfectly!!  What a cool scene!  I love the curved city, the bold colors and all-around design of this fabulous card :)


Kalyn combined a banner from our Off the Charts stamp set.  What a perfect way to highlight "WOW"!  The zig zag edge adds just the right touch.  Super cute card!!


Don't forget about our...

New PS SPARKS challenge

Guest designer search

New video at Virtual Smooches

Forum at Splitcoaststampers

Have a terrific week friends!!
loves,
Kim

8 comments:

  1. This is such a fun set...great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! These cards are amazing-- I absolutely love love love Heidi's card! FABBBBBBBBBBBBB all around! AMAZING:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sold! After seeing these cards, I've gotta have that set!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.