Saturday, July 6, 2013

hey there!

I hope you have something fun planned this weekend.  It doesn't feel like a weekend day to me since we had a holiday a couple of days ago...so it almost feels like a bonus :)

I do have some fabulous cards to share....I hope they inspire you to create with your "smooches" this weekend.

Heidi stamped on canvas with black ink.  It looks like a vintage fabric!  She used two of the three Scallop Frame dies.  I love her sentiment treatment and paper choice...just perfect!!


And how stinkin' cute is this?!?    I love the childish feel of this sweet card!  This would make a great "quick and easy" Birthday card, just change out the sentiment.  L*O*V*E!!!


If you haven't stopped in to say "hello" at our Splitcoaststampers forum yet, please do, ok?  I'd LOVE to see you over there

xx Kim

3 comments:

  1. OH MY! I was planning on doing a tutorial about stamping on burlap/fabric this week! LOL! Heidi's card is gorgeous-- perfect for a Grandma:) And Kalyn's card has great papers and design! LOVE both!

    Have a great weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about stamping on burlap. with your inspiration, I'm now going to try it! It looks cool!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.