Wednesday, July 10, 2013

hey there

Kinfolk...gotta love 'em!  I was lucky enough to see some of mine last week...and will see two cousins this weekend.  I have a large family (My Dad has 12 siblings)

Check our this darling little brother card!  Totally sweet and clever!!  Teri's cute touches are fabulous :)


Kimmers card is lovely...just beautiful (nuff said)


Courtney created this very cool card - simply stated but has that WOW-factor!  She paper pieced different layers on the cassette tape (LOVE)


Thanks so much for stopping by (much appreciated)
smooches!!
Kim

5 comments:

  1. very cute cards :) love all of them ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the cuteness today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! These cards are tooooo cute-- esp. that little brother card! ACK! ADORBS! I also love Courtney's card!!

    My mom has 12 siblings too!!! I always wanted 13 kids just like my granny.... but after having 28 kids in my classroom... I've changed my mind:) Olsen is enough (and he's only a pup!)!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back from vacay and have much to catch up on. Awesome cards today. KinFolk is on my wish list. It's one of those you gotta have and use often I think. Tootles.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.