Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hey

I hope you have some fun planned for this weekend.  Ours will be fairy quiet (which is what I love)
I am supposed to visit with my some of my cousins today, so that will be nice :)

Let's get to it!

Emily and Laurie had die cards to share today...

Emily used Little Lovin 2, Streamers and Power Rays dies along with A Little Lovin and Streamers stamp sets.  It's cool how she cut up the patterned paper.  This would make a fabulous teen card!!

Laurie used Bam Bubbles dies along with our Super stamp set.  LOVE how she stamped the background with black ink on dark grey!  Funny how that sentiment fits perfectly in that center bubble (I didn't plan that LOL)  Great colors...great card!!



Our August guest designer search is ON!  If you haven't posted an entry, there's still time.  Here are the details.

Have a nice weekend sweet friends
xo
kim

2 comments:

  1. OHHHH! I love the PS dies-- soooooooo happy you are creating them!

    These are fab cards! LOVE LOVE LOVE how that patterned paper looks on the first one. AND then the black with black embossing on the second-- AMAZING! Fab post as always!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.