Saturday, August 10, 2013

8.10

Today is going to be a good day...I am drawing.  I am excited about the fun topics I chose and I look forward to seeing the sets come together.  If there is a topic you would like to see me create, please send me an e-mail (any time) to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com.  All ideas will be seriously considered :)

Emily used Buddies dies along with Birthday Buddies, Shadows stamps and our Paper die.  Love the playful shapes and colors.  The little staples adds the perfect touch to this darling card.


Laurie used mini  staples too (grin) Great mix of colors and pattern/  Those wooden stars and washi are perfect touches!  She used Super stamps and Super 1 dies.


Worms communicate by snuggling.

reminds me of a cute t-shirt that I saw once:

 Happy Saturday!
xx Kim

4 comments:

  1. Adorable cards! (and t-shirt!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that little birdie card- Em really knows how to use color:) And Laurie's card is just SUPER FUN! I LOVE that little hero:)

    NOTE to self-- interesting fact about worms.... love the shirt! MUST get it:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.