Monday, August 12, 2013

8.12

I am sure many of you are getting into the "back to school" season, I miss you during the summer.  I look forward to "seeing" you more. 

Artisan Blocks

Kalyn's thank you card is perfect for anyone at any age...and wouldn't this make a great card set when stamped in different colors?  I can see this design stamped on a gift bag as well.  The border stamp is from Borderlicious.


Heidi's card makes me drooooool.  It's fun and super flirty!  Nice happy colors and perfect execution!  She used our Thanks word die in such a bold way - wow!  Don't they look like scrapbooking patterned papers?


 China has more English speakers than the United States 

Hoping your week is fabulous, friends
xx Kim

3 comments:

  1. I love Heidi's use of that stamp set! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards. Love Heidi's card, looks like a quilt pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHH! I love how the Kalyn stamped that image several times-- and topped it off with the scalloped border! AMAZING!

    Heidi's card-- AMMMMMMMMMMMAZING! I love the different colors (totally looks like scrapbook paper) and the button cluster! FAB!

    Interesting fact! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.