Tuesday, August 13, 2013

8.13

BUNCO...do you play?  I hosted last night and had a blast!

Fascinators - I have heard that this set is great for Project Life but I love that you can add a subtle point of interest.

I adore Emily's cute card.  Like Kalyn's card yesterday...I can see this card created in different colors to make a great gift card set!  Loving the metallic sequins.


 "Adorbs" is right!!  Loving those cute little stacked monsters!  The dimension and sweet flag really makes this card stand out - LOVE!

Every year the Netherlands sends 20,000 tulip bulbs to Canada to thank them for 
their aid in the Second World War.

I am stamping today...are you?
xo Kim

7 comments:

  1. I use to play Bunco, always had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super interesting fun fact today! I've never heard of this and I'm in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are super cute! :) And I have never heard of Bunco...I will have to look into that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards. I've heard of Bunco but have no idea how it is played.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are really cute! Thanks for the fun fact today...very interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coloring and layering on the monster card... So sweet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bunco??? I've heard of it but never played. I must give it a go sometime! :)

    LOVE these cards--and I esp. love love love this stamp set! LOVE the bubbles and the mini borders... love it all:) FAB creations shared today!

    Interesting Fun Fact-- I wonder where Canada puts all these flowers/bulbs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.