Friday, August 2, 2013

8.2

I am so glad that so many of you are welcoming some of our new release into your home.  I cannot wait to see what you create!!  I stamped cards using Many Thanks and Artisan Blocks but I didn't complete them before I left for NY.  So I will be stamping this weekend to finish those and create with the other new products.  I truly LOVE that!

Fascinators

Both girls focused on the banner stamp...and used it beautifully!

Karolyn also used the shadow stamp to prop her adorable Frankie on.  I LOVE the spider...how she stamped her sentiment, the trendy patterns and those super fun googly eyes - what a fabulous card!!


Laura's card makes me go ahhhhhh.  It's so beautiful!  She created that gorgeous flower cluster with our Reflections stamp set and masked them to add the sentiment banner.  Brilliant card!!


Happy Friday!
loves,
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Love the cards today. Can't wait to play with my new stamps when they arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! I absolutely looooooooooove Karolyn's card-- LOVE the colors and the paper pieced Frankie!!! I also loooooooooooooove Laura's card-- LOVE her layered design with the flowers! AMAZING:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.