Wednesday, August 21, 2013

8.21

I have lots to share, let's get tot it :)

Fascinators

Teri's happy card will surely make you smile.  She created custom washi tape with strips of card stock and her cute message shines in those colored work bubbles.  LOVE!


Kimmer's eclectic card is dang cute!!  Love the blue clouds, the bling, the stripes and graphic black!  She colors beautifully...I just want to squeeze that hamster (you will find him on our Party Posse set)!


Lyndal joins us again this week - yay!  Check out this cool record shaped card - it's a shaker too!  The jukebox is full of music notes and black sequins.  Loving that vintage jukebox!  She used Many Thanks and Perpetual Bliss stamp sets.


 ...and here is cad number two...I love this CAS design and triangles are so hot right now (GREAT card!!)


Emily is being featured over at Simon Says Stamp blog today.  Here's a peek at her card:

Wayne Allwine (the voice of Mickey Mouse) and Russi Taylor 
(the voice of Minnie Mouse) were married in real life.

Smooches!  Kim

5 comments:

  1. Love all these fun cards, ladies! Off to check out Emily's card...thanks!

    And thank you so much for the "Fun Facts"! The hubs and I look forward to them each day...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards! i loved seeing emily's card over at SSS!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Fun Facts! My 12 yo daughter and I are having fun reading them each day!
    XO, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute cards! I'm smacking my head because I wish I was super clever like Teri-- DOH! Those little stamps for washi tape--- oh my!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!! FAB post today:) Inspired x100000!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.