Saturday, August 24, 2013

8.24

goodness, I had a hard time getting up this morning.  It's raining here in Arizona (which rarely happens) so it was nice to lie in bed and listen to the rain drops...ahhhhh.  Coffee in hand...I'm ready for this weekend :)

Karolyn used our Halloweenies stamps and die, Reflections stamp and leaf die and our Flag Tags dies to create this super darling card!  I love her use of that journaling card and the dimension and twine bow is perfection :)


Laura created this very cool card by die cutting the owl and sentiment "windows" and then popping them up over a white card base.  She stamped the owl on the front of the card base and colored him beautifully!  She used Spookalicious stamps and dies.  The sentiment was created with our Alphawhimsy dies.

Cows have best friends.

smooooches!
Kim


7 comments:

  1. Such cute cute cards!!! Your fun facts are the BEST!!! I look forward to them every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards! Today's fun fact is absolutely moooovelous!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards today. Love both of them, very cute and whismiscal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards! I really like the use of the dies to cut 'windows'. Clever and a little different as shown here with the image showing through. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER fun cards today-- I looooooooove Laura's "window" design! I love love love the colors too! And Karolyn's card is perfect for Halloween! I MUST MUST MUST put the Flag Tags on my wish list! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.