Saturday, August 3, 2013

8.3

Happy Saturday friends.  I slept in a little (ahhhh it felt so good)

Today I have some die projects to share with you :)

Heidi used the Chums dies...and made them into book marks!  Aren't they adorable???  I love what she does to their eyes (swoooon)  A little white pen goes a long way.



Kalyn used Halloweenies dies (along with the Halloweenies stamp set of course.  She colors beautifully as well.  And I see an arrow pattern stamp from our new Borderlicious stamp set.  That border really adds a GREAT touch to this darling card!


I hope your weekend is great!
Thank you for stopping by to see what we are up to :)
xo
Kim

5 comments:

  1. The little bookmarks are sweet, but I just love the halloween card! It's great. Thanks for sharing some cute ideas with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both projects! Gosh, so adorable; I Pinned them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both the bookmarks and card. Totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute bookmarks-- and that Halloween card is adorable! LOVE that chevron stamp-- I think I will be using it LOTS on my projects:) LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.