Friday, August 30, 2013

8.30

Yay, so happy for Friday!
You still have time to leave a comment on our blog hop to try and win one of our newest stamp sets (details below)

I have two final DT cards showing off our dies.  Tomorrow I will share our entire release with you.  I can't wait to show our stamps with you :)

Did you just go "awwww"???  I did when I first saw this card.  It's so funky and fresh!  LOVE the silhouette buildings and her love monster is adorable!! It's perfect in every way.  (Super 2 dies, Falling For You stamps and dies, Circle of Honor stamp set)


Cool how Laura created a silhouette cityscape a well (and used a "missing you" sentiment).  LOVE, love LOVE the hombre sky.  This is one seriously beautiful card!! (Super 2 dies, Salutations stamp set)


In 1631, two London bible printers accidentally left the word "not" out of the seventh commandment, which then read, "Thou shalt commit adultery." This legendary book is now known as the "Wicked Bible." 

smooches!
Kim

9 comments:

  1. OHHHHHH! I just love that sky in Laura's card! And Karolyn's card is soooooo adorable! LOVE the colors!!!

    OH MY! That's horrible that they forgot the word NOT! Makes me want to proofread my posts/letters all the more- just in case I forget a word! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cool cards! Love the skyline in both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. Love the colors on both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these cards. I make cards for the troops to send to their loved ones. Wouldn't they have fun with cards made from these stamps?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards - love the skyline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are amazing, but the first card makes me want to give that love monster a big hug. :)

    Abbygale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards.
    Enjoying the Fun facts too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first card is so cute! And the second one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to share Laura Bassen's city scene card & your Super 2 dies on a Trendy Tuesday article for the blog at Paper Crafters Library. You can ck out the blog here: http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/ The image of the project will credit Laura and link back to your blog and Paper Smooches store as well. If you do not wish to be featured for this article, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.