Wednesday, August 7, 2013

8.7

Hola friends.  So glad it's Wednesday...not sure why really :)  My kids are back to school (it's their third day)  I will be drawing today, so I guess both reasons are cause for extra-happiness.  It's my brother's Birthday too, so that's always nice :)

Borderlicious

 Teri and Kim both chose the same border stamp.  (love when that happens)

What a bright and cheerful card this is!  And how easy, right?  Teri does simple cards with pop like no other.  I can see a card set using different color tones for seasonal cards...hmmmm


Kimmer's card is retro-trendy!  LOVE the funky colors...the tilted lines and the bold puffy stickers!  The stitching adds the perfect final touch  :)  Yup, it's Uber-Cool fo sho!


Lyndal Higgins is our distinguished guest designer this month...and boy are we ever in for a treat!
I invite you to visit her blog for card details...she does a much better job at describe her cards than I can :)

I can tell you that I LOVE her cards to pieces!!  How brilliant to use the hexalong die along with the Hexagon stamp from Artisan Blocks.


...and swoooon...how cool that she used nearly all the sentiments on our Many Thanks stamp set.  FABulous in every way!


A monkey was once tried and convicted for smoking a cigarette
in South Bend, Indiana. 
(that's bananas!)

xx Kim

7 comments:

  1. I have to say that that chevron border stamp is one of my FAV FAV FAVVVVVVVVVVS! I used it this week for the PSS challenge... and I have a feeling I will be using it a TON more:)

    LOVE Teri/Kim's cards-- adorable! FAB use of that chevron image!

    And Lyndal's cards--- OH MY OH MY! She has knocked my socks off! LOVE that hexagon with the Artisan Blocks set stamped behind it! AMAZING:) FAB job! Great GDT:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. south bend... my birth place! way to represent :)

    the cards are out-of-this-world amazing! and holy cow how is it time for school already?!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE Kim & Teri's chevron cards!!!
    Thank you so much for inviting me :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Way to bring it Teri, Kim and Lyndal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun cards using the border stamp! Lyndal's cards are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What awesome cards today. Love what Lyndal did as well. Gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! I'me enjoying the fun facts too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.