Friday, August 9, 2013

8.9

Happy Friday!

Artisan Blocks

Clever Laura...she must have cut the sentiment to use it horizontally.  The sentiment is from our new Many Thanks stamp set.  I love the pattern she created with the striped stamp - beautiful colors (great masculine card)


Karolyn's card reminds me of little napkins or placemats, which makes a nice hospitality card.  I am sure that wasn't her intention, but that's how I see it :)  Fabulous card!

Rats giggle when you tickle them. Their voices are so high-pitched you need special equipment to hear them, but when you do, their laughs are immediately evident.  (hmmmm, not sure if that's cute or not LOL)

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a nice weekend  :)
xx Kim

5 comments:

  1. Amazing 'fun fact' My daughter has the most darling pet rat, and he makes lots of sweet noises when he is happy, but we have never tried to tickle him. Sounds like a project for Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm don't know about the whole rat thing LOL just shows you there is beauty in everything! Kim did I miss who won the blog hop for Kaylyn and Kim? I have checked their sites everyday but I might have missed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check with them Sharon. Thanks for letting me know :)

      Delete
    2. I see Karolyn had a winner because I shipped the prize. I will check with Kim :)

      Delete
  3. I love the use of those stripes on these cards-- I just used that image the other day! I have a feeling I will be using this set a TON! LOVE LOVE LOVE (as always <3)!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.