Monday, August 5, 2013

something new....

I have been meaning to do this for quite a while but either I forget or I wait for the perfect time and it hasn't happened yet...so you know what...I thought of it again today, so I am diving in!  My personal blog was called Paper Hugs and I shared a "fun fact" every time I posted.  It seemed like my readers got a huge kick out of it, so I am going to do it again :)  Starting today, you will see a random fun fact at the end of my posts...

Fascinators

Heidi's card is sooooo cool!  The way she combined to many elements is fabulous!   She used SEVEN stamps from the set - I am very impressed ;)

 

Kalyn's card is just plain adorable!  I love those soft clouds in the background...and Cassie chick is the perfect little messenger.


Freddie Mercury cancelled a duet with Michael Jackson in the 80's
because Jackson insisted on bringing his llama to the studio.

Hope your week is great!
xx Kim

8 comments:

  1. I love the addition of FunFacts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards today and great you added fun facts. I buy those Uncle John's Bathroom readers all the time for the guys in my family. Good reading and learning. Get them from Sam's Club every year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute cards! Love the Fun Facts addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of fun facts. :)
    Great cards today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOOVE the new Fun Facts--- what a great idea!

    As for these cards-- AMAZING! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Heidi's bold colors and fun design! And Kalyn's card is just TOOOOO cute! I LOVE the little clouds with the sentiment on top! FAB x10000!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards....fun fact!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.